Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not Dead Yet

Okay, so I really neglect this blog. I know all two of you (Well, if Steve and Paul are still bothering to check here at all, there are two of you...) are devastated by my lack of posting. But the truth is -- I just don't have witty and informative posts for you. HOWEVER, I am blogging -- just in mush shorter form. Twitter is the best thing ever -- it has a 140 character limit, and is meant to be updated at random whenever you have an observation or want to tell people what you're doing, etc. Since it takes me all of a few seconds to do them, I actually update it on a fairly regular basis.

That was a long explanation, wasn't it? Anyway, if you actually are interested, I've added a Twitter Badge to the side. Over there. --->

It updates live, so you can just look there to see what I'm posting about, or if you have a Twitter account, you can follow me there. So.. yeah...

Go Twitter!